Saturday, March 1, 2014

It is still cold and snowy....."I Can't take it NO more"

I know that I posted about being cold already this winter but it warrants another post.  The headline today read....."If you are under 35 this is the coldest winter in your lifetime." 

Seriously?  Seriously?  I actually called my older son to tell him.  As if he didn't know by walking outside. 

Oh, and the snow....we were driving out of the neighborhood last night and one of our neighbors threw a shovel full of snow.  The pile was so high it didn't make it to the top and came tumbling back down.

Lastly, the school district that I just retired from has had 6 snow/cold days.  I did not have that many "off" days in 14 years. 

It is a bad winter....in fact this is the winter that I remember as a kid. 

I pray there is not snow still melting in June!



No comments:

Post a Comment