Thursday, September 11, 2014

Family and Consumer Sciences teacher shortage is knocking at my door.

This summer one of our fantastic middle school teachers chose to move to another district and teach high school. 

This job is still not filled and there is now a person in the position that is not comfortable with the job.

I have been called and although my passion is FACS it was very difficult to think about going to work after the school year had started and develop relationships with these young energetic people.

I said I would take the position if there was not a replacement by the 2nd term but I am hoping there is someone out there looking for work in a good district.

If you are interested in relocating to Minnesota please look at district ISD 622.

There is one full time listing and one part time listing.  The link is here.  Please help out someone that wants to stay retired!

http://www.applitrack.com/isd622/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Teacher&subcategory=Middle+School

North St. Paul-Maplewood Oakdale ISD 622       My former place of employment.....

With love from your retired FACS teacher.....hoping to stay that way.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment