Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Life is o.k., I have a new quilt patternšŸ˜Š

 In October we flew to Florida, to our small condo, with intension of going back to Minnesota for Thanksgiving.  When we left, Covid was at 1400 cases a day, by Thanksgiving time is was edging 10,000.  We made the difficult decision to stay in Florida.  Although it is lovely here most of the time, missing time with family has been so difficult.  We know we are not alone, although that has not made this crazy year any easier.

We celebrated Thanksgiving on the beach, grilling burgers with friends in our bubble, mostly at a distance. 


During this time I have been sewing up a storm.  I won a prize from Free Spirit Fabrics for participating in a quilting contest and needed a pattern for precut 10 inch squares.  I couldn't really find a project from my cartoon bubble so I developed one.

In creating that project I decided to create a pattern for other's.  The following is a link to purchase the pattern called Tartan.  It is simple, beautiful and show cases fabric lines in their glory when prepackaged.

Here you go. 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/893076984/tartan-quilt-pattern

With Love from your retired Facs teacher,

Jane







No comments:

Post a Comment