Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tomorrow I am flying to Manhattan, Kansas.  You might look at this and go whooohoo, who cares. 

For me it is exciting.  In April while I was in San Diego for a wedding, my cell phone rang and it was Cindy, from the Festival of Breads.  She told me that I was one of 8 finalist for the National Festival of Breads competition.  I had even forgotten about the contest that I entered this winter.  What a nice surprise. 

I have been entering contests my whole life and have never been noticed.  Yeah, finally the moment is here. 

Below is a link to a list of my competition. 

http://www.americasbreadbasket.com/nfob

Think positive thoughts for me.  Although I very rarely win anything, what fun it is to be a part of this competition.

With love from you retired FACS teacher,

Lets see if teaching all of those baking lessons pays off.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment