Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Those floral arrangements in Pumpkins for Thankgiving that I promised

I have been having fun with my fall floral arrangements.   These were done in pumpkins that I emptied and then put floral foam inside of them with a great deal of water. 
 
I got the pheasant feathers from a friend that hunts and purchased a nice selection of flowers from local grocery store. 
 
I love that they had the seeded eucalyptus because it drapes so nicely over the edge to give that added dimension.
 
Make sure you water generously and remember the pumpkin will get soft so do not keep it too long.
 
If you live in Minnesota and have a family wedding in the coming year please contact me for assistance with your floral needs.
 
With love your retired FACs teacher, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment