Monday, July 22, 2019

A Motorcycle trip with a side of quilting

Today my husband and I started our 10th annual summer motorcycle trip.  This years journey will be from Minnesota to Nova Scotia on the Canadian side of the boarder and home on the U.S. side.

Today, we went from the twin cities to Green Bay, WI.

I am going to try and talk my husband into  stopping at and investigate small quilt shops along the way.  Why, because I love quilting, I love small business and I love people.

Today I got to stop in Rhinelander,WI.  This is in Wisconsin's lake country.  The area is beautiful.

I stopped at Sew Creative, a lovely shop owned by a rather young husband wife team.  They have machines and fabric for sale, offer long arm services and have a rather large classroom area.
I asked them if I could take pictures and blog about them, they said sure. They have wonderful fabrics, lots of Tula Pink (and maybe some hard to find items) and other FreeSpirit lines.  They also carry several Moda lines.  Along with that a huge wall of blenders.

Their prices are AMAZING and they said they are just starting to sell, today, on Facebook.  So, look them up and check out the packages they put together.  Spend $75 and get free shipping.

Nice people!  Fun shop! I recommend.

Oh yes, I went in there and said, "I won't buy much, it is the first day."  Bahahaha

I had to go back.  I forgot my helmet.

Love from your retired FACS teacher, Jane






1 comment: