Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Day 3 of our motorcycle journey from MN to Nova Scotia with a side of quilting

Today I visited Life's a Stitch.  What a great quilt shop, wonderful people and so much to look at and want, want, want.

They have the Northcott, Solstice fabrics and will ship their square.  Only $8.99, Canadian.

You can see their shop on line, but of course it will be measured in meters if you are a U.S. person, 39 inches to you. :-)

Their selection of Canadian fabrics is so amazing I purchased a batik with Maple leaves.  I know, why?

They have tons of panels, sewing supplies, tools.  Great shop.

They even came out and looked at our bike.





We drove from Sault Ste Marie to North Bay Ontario. It was a beautiful drive. Along the way we had a nice lunch in Spanish, Ont, snacked on wild blueberries and had an amazing meal in North Bay.  

A fantastic day of travel.

I am not sure if I will find a shop tomorrow but I will try.  Sometimes the communities are very small.


With love from your retired FACs teacher, Jane




1 comment: