Friday, May 30, 2014

Back to my Weight Journey:

I have been at this for 6 weeks.  I have lost 6 pounds. 

The first three weeks I was so darn close to chucking my plans it was not even funny.  I was exercising and eating approximately 1400 calories a day.  Healthy calories too.  I did not lose an ounce!

But on that last day when I was about to give up hope I finally lost a pound and that helped me stay in the game.

This is tough for old people that do not have much muscle to motivate that metabolism.  But I am determined and I will not give up.

I will once again endorse my fitness pal.  There are some great ladies and gentlemen on that free site that are helping themselves and others through this weight loss journey.

I want to shout out to them and thank them for the help.

I will keep you posted.....even if you don't care.  :-)

With love from your retired FACS teacher, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment