Friday, March 29, 2013

A Resource for those moments you just don’t know what to do


A Resource for those moments you just don’t know what to do

I have a co-worker that is going through her Master’s program in special education.  She is finding all kinds of resources that are so helpful for teachers and parents. 
As a FACS teacher I have learned that I know a great deal of things from studies, research and life experience. 

That life experience has taught me that when I find a good teacher or source I should use it and not reinvent the wheel.
The following is an example link to one of the you tube videos provided by "Kids in the House" with professionals giving advice on area’s that they are qualified experts. There are all sorts of topics dealing with everyday life and parenting.  They are short, informative and helpful.  This specific link is about when your child is a follower.

I hope you can use these in your life or in your classroom.

A special shout out to Stephanie for making me aware of this resource. 

Love from you FACS teacher,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment