Thursday, May 9, 2013

Time for Change

I love my life but sometimes I have to make changes.

Recently a friend posted the following on Facebook.



I couldn't agree more.  I have made the choice to take a chance and make a change in my life many times.  Some of them were big and some small.

This past year after a great deal of thinking and analyzing I have decided to take an early retirement from the field of education and FACS. 

This does not mean that I have not enjoyed the journey and the adventure in education.  It only means that I need to move in a different direction.  I have not discovered my new path but I do know that it will be where my passion continues to lie and that is within the Family and Consumer Sciences field.  I have always been interested in the many components of FACS and that will never change.

I want to thank each and everyone of the students, staff and parents that I have encountered over the years.  These life experiences no matter if positive or negative have made an impression and impact on my life.

When I look back I am proud of my work and hope that others can remember some of the things that I have done in my work in a positive light.

I have always believed that everyone is just a blink of time and we are all replaceable.  Never the less we like people to believe in us and what we do or have done.

Over the years I have worked in a wonderful department with (In the order in which they passed through my life) Tressa, Stephanie, Merridee, Kate, Vicki, Beth, Sara, and Kara.  Thank you ladies for a wonderful ride.

With love,

Your soon to be former FACS teacher,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment