Thursday, May 2, 2013

Minnesota Fun
























I live in Minnesota. 

Today it snowed anywhere from 2-18 inches in the southern part of the state.  Have I mentioned that it is May 2, 2013.  This is a day for records.  I mention this because last week I took my convertible, with the top down, to the Spring Gala that the Minnesota Association of Family Consumer Sciences has annually.  Oh how mother nature fools us!

People in the association sponsor a table and bring their decorations from home for the other guest to tour and enjoy.  It is a fun casual event, that is also a fund raiser, usually with a guest speaker and a few folks to honor. 

This year the association honored a special guest that I am not allowed to mention until June but here a few of the decorated tables that we saw on April 28.

It was a lovely day.









No comments:

Post a Comment